Central Ohio AFP Member Portal
Welcome to the new Central Ohio AFP Member Portal!
Lots of exciting new features are planned for this area, to be implemented over the next several months.
Access to this area is restricted to current active paid-up AFP members. Each member will be provided with a unique pre-assigned Central Ohio AFP password. (Good news... your Central Ohio credentials are NOT the same as the confusing long number you have been assigned for the AFP International website.)
Don't know your Central Ohio AFP password? Click the "Access your password" link below and your password will be emailed to you. If you are having access issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enter your Central Ohio AFP member portal credentials.
What you can do now...
Right now you can access your contact information in the chapter database and change or update your record including organization affiliation, professional title, email, phone numbers and address*.
What you can look forward to...
- You will soon be able to access a Member Directory to help you network with your Central Ohio AFP colleagues.
- Starting with the new year, you will be able to see what educational programs you have attended, handy for those tracking their continuing education credits for CFRE certification.
- You will be able to review leadership positions you have held with the Central Ohio Chapter.
- You will be able to customize your Central Ohio Chapter password.
- ...and more. Let us know what else you would like us to provide and we will consider adding more features in the future.
* About address changes: Please note that when you update our local database, that does not update your records with AFP International. You need to access your records through the AFP International website at www.afpnet.org to accomplish that. Similarly, when you update your records with AFP International, they do not inform the local chapter of those changes - you need to update your record in both places.